Friday, June 17, 2011

Women with Big Breasts are SMART!

BREAKING NEWS!!!
(well for me anyway, this news is pretty darn old but it's huge news to me!) 

Thank you Lord for creating some specimen on earth who decided to actually conduct a study on this. AMEN!

Random shirt that shows appreciation for big boobs
An article written in 2009 which was featured on current.com, showed that women with large breasts are smart!
website: http://current.com/10hk24c

Sat, Jun 18, 2011
The Star/Asia News Network

Women with bigger breasts found to be smarter
A STUDY conducted in the United States showed that women with big breasts are not necessarily less intelligent than those who are less endowed.
Quoting a Singapore newspaper article, Sin Chew Daily said women with bigger breasts were found to be smarter instead.
It said the study was conducted in Chicago to find out whether the size of a woman’s bust affected her brain power.
The study, involving 1,200 women, was conducted by a female researcher. The subjects were divided into five groups, from extra small to extra big.
The report said it was possible such women were smarter due to the higher level of female hormones that could result in better development in the brain.

As a woman of Korean descent, I feel rejuvenated and proud to have big boobs. For years  I was teased due to my large breasts and I resented my mother for giving me DD breasts. Big boobed women of the world; UNITE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment